6TH - RESPECT'S FEED

 WEEK 6-INTERVIEW

 1. What does it do?


I am the host of a television program in Junín and a new one that will be in Lima.


2. Where do you work?

I work in a program called Reactivando Empresarios, which is on television every Saturday from 12 to 1pm, this program helps entrepreneurs in the city to reactivate themselves. In Lima the program will be called together.



3. Do you like your job?


Yes, I love my job, besides studying psychology I try to relate it and thus help entrepreneurs in a better way.


4. What are your obligations at your job?


During the week, I am in charge of interviewing some businessmen and publicizing their work, so that these recordings go out on Saturday. On Saturday I am in charge of hosting the program with my colleagues, introducing entrepreneurs and interacting with the audience.



Comments

Popular Posts